About the Opportunity
Refresh is Australasia’s leading renovation brand
The renovation market is $30 billion annually in Australia, $8.2 billion annually in NZ and $26 billion annually in the UK. Refresh Renovations is providing an opportunity for you to gain a foothold in this huge, highly profitable market.
Refresh’s business model is sales and marketing oriented. We’re looking for business-oriented franchisees. You don’t need to be a builder or trades person to join Refresh. Trades people are contracted to deliver the work.
Refresh launched in New Zealand in 2010 following years of in-depth international market analysis and strategic planning. Now we have franchises across New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our advanced marketing and operational systems, combined with our unparalleled head office support and resource are the key factors behind our outstanding success. This is what you should look for in any franchise you’re considering.
- Inspired by building a company that delivers a better renovation experience
- Driven to build a multi-million dollar business
- Sale and marketing oriented
- A great people manager
- Professional and well presented
- Customer service focused
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
Refresh launched in New Zealand in 2010 following years of in-depth international market analysis and strategic planning. Refresh was developed by Traffic (www.traffic.net.nz), New Zealand's leading business growth strategy specialist.
Refresh has been supported by leading building industry organisations since prior to launch, and is seen as a transformational business model. The renovation market internationally is renowned as being unproductive and innefficient, and delivering a poor customer experience. Refresh's model is a game changer.
- 2015 NZ Franchise Awards Best Emerging System Award
- 2015 Summit International - Marketing Effectiveness Platinum Award.
- 2015 TVNZ New Zealand Marketing Awards Transformational Award
- 2014 Deloitte Fast 50
- 2013 Interactive Media Award Winner: Best in Class (New York)
- 2012 Summit International Marketing Effectiveness Platinum Award Winner
- 2012 NZ Marketing Awards Judges Choice Award Finalist
- 2011 Summit International Creative Silver Award Winner